- All of the major components are within the body, and there is no projection from the body for easy operation.
- When the stopper mechanism is set, the cam wil be looked in an open position, and will be easy to set the clamp onto the work piece.
- The work piece cannot be lifted while the clamp is unlocked, and it wil be possible to visually confirm that the clamp is unlocked.
- The clamping force increases in proporion to the weight of the load.
- The main body and the shackle are made of die – forged special alloy steels, which are optimally tempered for maximum strength and durability.
- High – frequency quenching of die – forged special alloy steels gives greater durability to the cam.
- The main body is a baked – on finish.